Thursday, February 10, 2011

Penis Tree's?!?!?

So today is a better than yesterday! Thank goodness! I got to leave work 2 hours early. I came home and did nothing lol. I will do everything over the weekend. I have to baby sit Saturday night, then might go out for my girlfriends bday. All depends when I get done baby sitting.
So penis tree's I say? I was giving the kids thier lunch and the boy goes, "I want to plant a penis tree that doesn't pee." They were eating peas with lunch, but I'm not sure how he thought of penis tree's. I dont know where he comes with anything he says honestly. I get them from school the first words out of his mouth were "Did you know an elephant is scared of a little mouse?" I say "yes." He goes "how can something so big be scared of something so small?" I say "that's just the way it is sometimes." They will be 5 next week. I don't think well I know they don't fully grasp things yet. I just laugh at the all the funny things they say.
I'm trying to stay positive on finding a job. I feel like I'm in a rut. I think it's because I want out of my other job so bad. It wouldn't be so bad if the dad wasn't the way he is. But he is who he is. Ehh I only have to put up with for a bit longer, then he can go back to being the guy across the street.
So thats my post for right now! Kinda boring. Those moments you took reading this, you won't ever get back! Muahahahah!
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment