Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day! (and what I did yesterday lol)

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I can't wait for tonight. Beef roast, acorn squash, and baby red taters. Three different cheese cakes for dessert. They are mini ones lol! Maybe some romantic hot tubbing tonight too! I hope everyone has a good one.

Yesterday was a great and fun day! Went to the Winter Fest! Went to the chili cook off! Some were really good, some sucked! I was so full! There was about 9 to taste! And they were good servings too! Missed the Polar Plunge. We always forget about it lol. After we did that, I went and got my hair cut. Its a bit shorter then I wanted, but I hope now it will grow super fast! Then I went shopping. I went to Ulta, got a few things I needed. Then it was off to my favorite store, Target!!! I got 3 birthday presents. For the kids I watch, tomorrow they will be 5! One of my bestfriends Michele, she turned 31. Shhh don't tell anyone. Also got Ryan his Vday gift. Came home and had dinner, watched Greys, then hot tubbed it up lol. Watched the Grammy's. Then it was off to bed.

Well thats my blog for today! Tomorrows shall be boring since I have nothing goin on. No work, not nothing.

Until tomorrow...
Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment